Sunday, September 9, 2007

September 15th, 2007

Hello blog-runners!

I just want to let you all know about the Anti-War Protest March going on in Washington D.C. on Sept.15th, 2007. The march will be led by the Iraq War Vets, followed by their families, and protestors alike. The march will lead from the Whitehouse to the Capitol, and culminate in a massive Die-In, led by the IVAW.

For those who don't know what a Die-In is, here is a video of Jews for the Rebuilding of Lebanon and Gaza. This took place at Penn Station in New York. I'll try to post the video, but I'm new with this blog-editor. If it doesn't post, you can check out this link to YouTube. http://youtube.com/watch?v=yeqhL_wwmUs

So, please join me this weekend for the Anti-War rally. I can't wait to see you there!

For more information about the march, you can go to www.sept15.org

No comments: